15th Apr 2019
The Highlights of the Official Selection 2019 are revealed!
Marcel Jean, the Annecy Festival’s Artistic Director, has just announced the official list of Feature Films in Competition, in the Features and Contrechamp categories.
More than 3,130 is roughly the number of films submitted this year in the hope of being selected for the official competition at the Annecy Festival! Among these, without any further delay, check out the list of Feature Films in Competition including the Features and Contrechamp categories, new for this 2019 edition.
- Buñuel in the Labyrinth of Turtles, Salvador Simo – Spain, Netherlands
- Marona’s Fantastic Tale, Anca Damian – Belgium, France, Romania
- Checkered Ninja, Anders Matthesen, Thorbjørn Christoffersen – Denmark
- Ride Your Wave, Masaaki Yuasa – Japan
- The Bears Famous Invasion, Lorenzo Mattotti – France, Italy
- The Relative Worlds, Yuhei Sakuragi – Japan
- The Wonderland, Keiichi Hara – Japan
- White Snake, Kahong Wong, Ji Zhao – China
- Away, Gints Zilbalodis – Latvia
- Children of the Sea, Ayumu Watanabe – Japan
- Day of the Dead, Carlos Gutiérrez – Mexico
- Homeless, José Ignacio, Navarro Cox, Jorge Campusano, Santiago O’Ryan – Chile
- Kung Food, Haipeng Sun – China
- Underdog, Sung-yoon Oh, Chun-baek Lee – South Korea
- Ville Neuve, Félix Dufour-Laperrière – Canada
- Zero Impunity, Nicolas Blies, Stéphane Hueber-Blies, Denis Lambert – France, Luxembourg
The Short Films, TV and Commissioned Films in the Official Selection that were announced a few weeks ago can be found online. The VR Works will be announced shortly to complete the programme.
To discover the whole 2019 edition of the Annecy International Animation Film Festival and its Market and Meetings, check out the Press Kit now!
Remember to get your accreditations online before the 29th May to attend the Festival 10th to 15th June, the Meetings 10th to 14th, and the Mifa 11th to 14th June 2019!